Directions and ParkingCampus Map
The Conference Center is located on the 7th Floor of University Hall – The College of Education and Human Services at Montclair State University.
Parking is available on campus for conference attendees in our Red Hawk Deck Parking Garage. Please follow our driving and parking directions carefully when planning your next trip to the Center:
*When using a GPS device enter “Red Hawk Parking Garage.” If it doesn’t appear, enter “Montclair State University” (1 Normal Ave) and follow The Winning Edge signs once on campus.
Getting to campus and parking:
- Take Normal Ave from Valley Road.
- Make a right onto College Avenue (main campus entrance with campus sign).
- College Avenue will bend to the left and the Red Hawk Deck entrance is located on the right.
- Parking for guests is available in the Red Hawk Deck adjacent to the Alexander Kasser Theater.
- The quickest exit to the Conference Center is located on the 5th Floor.
After you park:
- Exit the deck on the rear of the 5th Floor via the walking path.
- Follow the “Conference Center” signs along the path until you reach University Hall.
- Go through the lobby heading North, take the 2nd bank of elevators at the end of the hallway on the right and go to the 7th floor.
- Guests are always welcome to ride a University Shuttle Bus (first stop, University Hall). Access the shuttle from the Red Hawk Deck parking garage 2nd Floor – Street Level. All shuttles are handicap accessible.
- 30 minutes from Staten Island and Newark Airport
- 30 minutes from Monsey
- 40 minutes from Midtown Manhattan
- 45 minutes from Brooklyn and Laguardia Airport
- 1 hour from Five Towns and JFK Airport
- 1 hour and 15 minutes from Lakewood